Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Christmas Cards



This year we were successful yet again with the family portrait for our Christmas cards. Darin and I were shocked after the first go around with the "cousin" pictures. Hailey wasn't totally for it, but she warmed up. I swear Sharon and Nicole at the JC Penny portrait studio in Pleasanton are amazing. They weren't giving up on Hailey. I think I give up faster than them, which is amazing after working with children all day. Sydney on the other hand was a piece of cake with her hazel twinkle eyes and sweet smile. My friend Jill has started her own company creating cards of all types..with and without photos. We went on her site, http://www.paperboxpress.com/ and found the perfect cards. Hope you all liked them, we did! :) Check out her site, it is a lot of fun. I did my best to get one out to most, sorry if you were left out! Happy Holidays!

No comments: