Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day at Sydney's School







I try to help in Sydney's class as often as I can and this celebration was no different. I helped at one of the stations in her class for her Valentine's Day celebration in class. They did so many fun things. They started off by passing out all their Valentine's with the help of mrs. Esteves, which made the process so much faster and easier. Then they all went to stations, about 4 at each station. They had a "red hot" race with a spoon, candy necklaces (the ones you make with saran warp, fun!), wood hearts they decorated with jewels and their pictures, guess how much candy is in the jar, and last but not least the station I was at, the lollipop flowers. It was fun to see all the children's different projects and see how much they enjoyed them. After all the stations were complete they were able to enjoy a valentine treat, a cupcake and cookie. I get such a kick out of Sydney's class, the things that come out of the children's mouths, it is hilarious! I swear teachers should write a book on the things children say in class! I would buy it!! LOL! It was a fun, fun day with Sydney and her class.

No comments: