Saturday, March 27, 2010

Goodguys Car Show Spring Get Together




Sydney asked us every day this week if it we were going to the car show. I am not sure who is more excited, Sydney or Darin. Darin spent the night at his parents so he can rise early to get "the spot" with Jeffe and his Dad. The girls and I arrived at the car show on Saturday at about 9 am. It was going to be a beautiful day and the people were pouring in. I was shocked to see so many people so early. Sydney couldn't wait to get her ice cream, which she eventually did. Robyn and I took her at about 10 am, after her asking us about 20 times. On our way back from getting ice cream Sydney stopped to get her balloon animal from the clowns. She visits them every car show. She loves every minute of the show and so do we. Sydney just loves to pose with all the cars...too cute! Darin, the girls and I had to leave a bit early so we can make it to Ethan's 1st birthday party. Darin on the other hand did go back that afternoon and on Sunday.
Thanks for some of the pictures Robyn! :)

No comments: