







I believe us former "Price" girls and mom, of course started a new tradition. After Ashlee's soccer game we planned to have a fun day with doing crafts with the kids and making caramel apples and baking pumpkin bread. The kids had fun painting their pumpkins, making edible necklaces, coloring and playing games. Ethan and Hailey stood by an played. Mom, Kim, Kristy and I all baked pumpkin bread, cupcakes, and cookies. We also made Carmel apples. Everything came out great. I almost wondered if we would have enough caramel to melt by the time we unwrapped the bags of caramel, I think I ate every other caramel I unwrapped...Dillon was right there with me!! We had fun. The kids enjoyed frosting their cupcakes and decorating them with fun fall sprinkles. They also enjoyed the giant cheese balls that Nana bought which turned your mouth blue! It was good Halloween fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment