When Sydney first started singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" I had a hard time figuring out where she learned it from. It finally dawned on me a day later that is was for her school concert. I guess I didn't realize December was approaching faster than I knew it! The day finally came which Sydney and her classmates prepared for. The kindergartners got to wear the PJ's to perform in. The boys wore Santa hats and the girls wore halos like little angels. They all sang "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" as loud as they can. They also sang jingle bells and got to ring bells along with the song. Sydney had a huge cheering section of her own. Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Uncle Scott, Auntie Kelli, Auntie Kristy, Uncle Jeff, Tyler, Kalin, Ashlee, Brenden, Hailey and of course Darin and I were all there to watch and cheer her on. We all had a lot of fun!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment