I have been wanting to take the girls to see the Zoo lights at the Oakland Zoo just about since Sydney was born and just never got around to it. This year I made a promise not only to myself but to Sydney, that I would take her and Hailey to see the zoo lights. I knew they would both love it. We made it! I was off all week since Sydney was out of school, so I decided what the heck, let's go. It was a yucky weather day, it had rained all day and it was cold, about 45 degrees all day. We decided to go anyway. We invited Auntie Kristy, Ashlee and Brenden to go with us and they were game too. We bundled the kids up and the rain stopped just in time for us to walk through the zoo to see all the lights. We had so much fun, even without seeing any animals. They displayed the lights neatly and the kids loved the train ride seeing all the lights on the train and the light of the entire city. The kids rode the airplane ride, the carousel and the motorcycle/hot rod ride. We were all wiped out by the end of the night, but we had blast! It was an exciting short trip to the zoo!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment